[Thamesvalley-pm] August meetup - Jam Factory in Oxford

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Thu Aug 3 13:40:04 PDT 2017

> August’s get-together will be in Oxford, at the Jam Factory.
>
> Since we don’t have Roger’s meetup organiser yet, here’s a dudle for picking which days work for you:
>
> 	https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-aug-2017/ <https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tvpm-aug-2017/>
As expected, there aren’t any days that work for everyone, no doubt due to holidays.

We’ll go with Monday 28th August. So far that is only confirmed as good for Oliver and myself. If it ends up as just us two, we’ll change the location to somewhere good for us (likely to be somewhere on the Reading-Marlow spectrum) — so please let us know if you plan on joining us.

Neil