[Thamesvalley-pm] Tonight's meet

thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:31:16 PDT 2016

Am at the venue now.... XD ... had a day's training in Marlow. Got two
and a half hours to kill before the 8pm start time, if anyone feels
like coming early, ;-).

Or I may decide not to wait that long and leave in a few mins for a
train home. Although it seems a shame not to join you since I'm in the
area... literally in the venue right now, lol.
( The Churchill tap half - not the Chequers half ).

XD why didn't I bring my laptop? ^_^ I'm so stupid sometimes.

Am in a black coat, white shirt, with long hair and beard.