[Thamesvalley-pm] January meet-up

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 07:50:02 PST 2016

Really appreciate how accommodating you've all been.

I didn't snap up the train tickets weeks in advance while they were cheap,
and the cheap tickets have now gone, and the expensive ones are slightly scary.
Given I've also got a lot on this week, it's making it look likely that I'll miss your Marlow gathering this week.

My lack of certainty over attending, and my distance, was one of the reasons I never voted on the Dudle site anyway.
I'm sure your regulars and actual voters will still be there to make the numbers, and I look forwards to hearing what an awesome night I missed out on, XD.

Yours,
Andrew.