[Thamesvalley-pm] January meet-up

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 13:41:42 PST 2016

Hi Alex,
Thanks for clearing up the AJGB thing, and nice to meet you, =).

Hi Neil,
I haven't voted on Dudle, as it's hard to say what day would be good until I
know the location.
To be honest, I'll probably go if it's in Reading or Oxford, and won't if
it's else where. ^_^.
That said, there seem to have been quite a few meetings in Marlow recently,
and I have no idea how to get there.
I could perhaps look up what the transport is like, and learn how easy or
difficult it is to travel there.

As you can tell, I'm not as serious as attending as the rest of you, due to
being broke, train prices being high, and not being as local to the areas
you hold your meetings in, as the rest of you.

I did plug your meet up on the Swindon, Bath and Bristol PM lists however,
as they haven't had a meeting for ages, and it's good to see a meeting
happening relatively nearby in the Thames Valley area, =).

Yours,
Andrew.