[Thamesvalley-pm] January meet-up

Roger Bell_West roger at firedrake.org
Thu Jan 7 02:28:07 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 08:52:08PM +0000, Neil Bowers wrote:
>Roger, do we have a current rough location, based on the 3 people who’ve added themselves to the dudle? :-)

I have three locations, and in terms of minimising total driving time
somewhere around Marlow actually looks like the best bet. (If anyone
has a system for calculating public transport travel times based on
lat/long I'd be interested...)

https://firedrake.org/roger/images/centretime.png

--
NORTHOLT RAF (13mi ESE): 9C, 100%h, 6kt WSW
LONDON/HEATHROW (14mi SE): 10C, 93%h, 12kt W, light rain