[Thamesvalley-pm] January meet-up

Roger Bell_West roger at firedrake.org
Sun Jan 3 13:12:58 PST 2016

On Fri, Jan 01, 2016 at 07:20:45PM +0000, Neil Bowers wrote:
>I thought I’d try and find a rough centre of gravity for the people who decide to go.

Yeah, I was going to write some code about that wasn't I?

Could potentially interested people check in (probably best if you
email directly to me) with where they're starting from (or getting
back to), to as much resolution as you feel like giving?

--
NORTHOLT RAF (13mi ESE): 6C, 93%h, 2kt SW, No significant weather
LONDON/HEATHROW (14mi SE): 7C, 93%h, 8kt SSW