[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech talks!

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Fri Dec 23 08:08:44 PST 2016

A few people have expressed interest in tech talks, so how about the following:

We’ll do a number of mini tech talks, each 10 minutes.

We’ll do as many as there are people wanting to do them.

In February or March, depending on sorting out a venue, and enough people wanting to give one.

Please shout if you’re happy to give one. I’m pretty sure Oliver has several topics he could choose between, and Roger too. I’ll give one. So that’s 3 already! :-)

Who else?

Cheers,
Neil