[Thamesvalley-pm] April meetup: Thursday 28th April

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Thu Apr 14 08:56:29 PDT 2016

> On 14 Apr 2016, at 13:52, Phil Cole <pb.cole at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There are perl guys at Sophos in Abingdon... (I'm one of them, and got onto this mailing list by virtue of working with David Pottage).
>
> So, hopefully Oxford and Abingdon count as part of the Thames Valley :)

There are some regular attendees (if we can count a couple of months this year as “regular”) who need train access I think, so how about Didcot — is that a location that works for enough people?

Maybe we can rotate through east, west, and north of the TV area, if there’s enough people to warrant it …

Neil