[Thamesvalley-pm] Marlow tech talks: Thursday 25th September

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Sep 16 03:25:12 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

It's just over a week until the next technical talks session!

I'd love to have a couple of lightning talks (~5min). Is there any
little topic or cool Module or trick you came across and would like to
present? Please do let me know!

Also I'll be driving from south Reading (Earley, UoR Whiteknights, that
area) - would anyone really like to attend and have a lift? You can have
the front seat if you're also talking ;)

http://thamesvalley.pm.org/

regards,
oliver.