[Thamesvalley-pm] Tonight! Re: Tech Talks meeting next week: Weds 15th Jan, 7pm at the RISC

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Jan 15 05:28:08 PST 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this is tonight! We have another great set of
talks lined up:

Rick Deller    - "Recruitment in Perl, and the Perl Academy"
Kevin Dawson   - "App::Midgen - Peeking at the Toolchain"
Alex Burzyński - "From User to Creator (contributing to CPAN)" (shorter
talk)
Oliver Gorwits - "Read; Eval; Print; Loop;" (shorter talk)

See you at 7pm,

regards,
oliver.