[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech Talks meeting next week: Weds 15th Jan, 7pm at the RISC

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Jan 7 20:53:39 PST 2014

Hi folks,

We're just one week away from our next Tech Talks session! We have
talks from:

Rick Deller - "Recruitment in Perl, and the Perl Academy"
Kevin Dawson - "App::Midgen - Peeking at the Toolchain"
Oliver Gorwits - "Library Mangement (an alternative to CPAN shell)"

Would anyone like to add a lightning talk? Just five minutes on
something you've recently seen in Perl and find interesting, or a tip
you want to share with the group? Let me know off-list.

This time the venue is RISC, an education centre close to Reading town
centre. They have a cafe and meeting rooms upstairs, and there's a pub
next door. I'll send out details of directions/parking closer to the
day.

    http://thamesvalley.pm.org/

Hope to see you there,

olly.