[Thamesvalley-pm] It's time for the next meeting!

David Pottage david at chrestomanci.org
Mon Oct 14 05:20:57 PDT 2013

On 13/10/13 20:43, Oliver Gorwits wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> A couple of you have asked when the meeting will be - I've pencilled
> Weds 23rd October (i.e. not this week).
I don't think you should change the date of meetings without good
reason. The third Wednesday of each month was agreed when we started,
and we should stick to it. I can make that date, but I cannot make the
23rd as you have suggested, I am sure I am not the only member who
cannot attend on the new date.

In any case, why are you changing the date?

> I've not had any other offers to talk this month, but Kevin made an
> alternative suggestion which would be a get-together with laptops
> looking at the Perl debugger, following the short tutorial here:
>
> Any interest in this? More of a workshop/surgery style. Then we just
> finish and have a drink :)
>
> Let me know your thoughts!
That looks like a good idea, and I would be happy to take part, if I am
there.

--
David Pottage