[Thamesvalley-pm] Update from April meeting, & next meeting...

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed May 1 12:48:48 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

We had a good meeting in April (and sorry for being slow to follow this
up). Enough to occupy a large table, and a couple of new faces! I think
Humphrey the camel did the trick so he'll be along next time :-)

The Copa bar seemed ok to me - does anyone feel strongly we should
relocate for future meetings? If so, let me know off-list.

Some of you said you'd had problems replying to the mail list. I had a
look at the settings and it seems ok to me. What I suggest is you CC me
on posts, and then I'll know if it's not working, and can investigate
based on headers etc.

I propose the 22nd of May for the next meeting, same time/place. I'll
update the web site.

See you soon!

regards,
oliver.