[Thamesvalley-pm] Follow-up: reboot meeting on 20th March

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sat Mar 23 18:25:40 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

Just a quick note about the meeting for those who couldn't make it...

We had a great turnout (12, I think) and two excellent talks: one from
Ian about enhancements to an open source game he helps on, and another
from Alex about improving performance of Perl applications. We wrapped
up with some chatter and a couple of drinks across the road. Many thanks
to Opsview for hosting this meeting.

I've contacted those who look after Perl Monger web hosting to
re-activate our web site, and when that's done we should get the slides
from the talks on-line.

Those at the meeting thought it would be good to meet in a month's
time, for a social only (no talks), in a venue closer to Reading town
centre. We've picked the Copa bar, on Weds 17th April. More details to
follow.

regards,
oliver.