[Thamesvalley-pm] Next meeting - Wednesday 19th June - Technical Talks

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Jun 18 01:53:29 PDT 2013

Hi again,

Just a reminder that our technical talks meeting is tomorrow evening!

Here's the programme:

Time		Item
19:00 – 19:10	Arrival and Introductions
19:10 – 19:35	Ton Voon - "Hudson and integrating with perl TAP"
19:35 - 20:00	David Pottage - "The Perl debugger"
20:00 - 20:15	Break
20:15 – 20:20	Oliver Gorwits - Lightning Talk - "If you have to debug
with print"
20:20 – 20:45	Rick Deller - "Recruitment in Perl, and the Perl Academy"

We should have some light refreshments in the break, and afterwards we
can nip over the road for a drink and some chatter.

Some links with directions are in the message below (and on the
http://thamesvalley.pm.org/ web site).

See you tomorrow,

regards,
oliver.