[Thamesvalley-pm] Next meeting - Wednesday 18th July - Social

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Mon Jul 1 23:12:04 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I've updated our web site with slides from the technical talks last
month. Many thanks indeed to all who came, and especially our speakers.
If you'd like to talk at the next meeting in September (remember,
perfect timing for London Perl Workshop practice), please let me know
off-list.

    http://thamesvalley.pm.org/

Also, our next meeting will be a social event. As usual, this will be
at the Copa Bar in Reading, at 7pm on July 18th. Please see our web site
for further details.

regards,
oliver.