[Thamesvalley-pm] Venue for Monthly meetings!

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun Feb 3 07:15:08 PST 2013

Hi folks,

On 2013-01-14 12:34, Peter Finnan wrote:
> I am the HR manager for Opsview Ltd, an IT company based on the
> grounds of the University of Reading. Happy to offer up meeting rooms
> for monthly meetings if required!

After chatting a bit with Peter off-list I put together this very short
survey so we can find out when would be a good time, and who might be
willing to speak:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QNPF2V8

I'll give it a fortnight and then report back with findings to the
list.

Feel free to reply to me off-list if you have any questions.

regards,
oliver.