[Thamesvalley-pm] Holiday season break - next meeting Jan 15th

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Fri Dec 20 05:46:26 PST 2013

Hello again,

A gentle reminder that our next meeting on 15th January will be tech
talks session, and I still have one slot available if you'd like to step
forward with a regular or lightning talk. Take a look at our web site
for some past examples.

Also - we have a new venue! I've booked a room at the risc in Reading.
It's in the town centre which might make things more convenient for some
(and there is a bit of free parking, too). More details to follow.

    http://www.risc.org.uk/

regards,
oliver.