[Thamesvalley-pm] Perl Monger Census

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon May 19 09:51:00 PDT 2008

TVPM'ers,

I've just had to fill out a perl monger's census and thought that you might find it interesting to learn that there are 47 subscribers on the list.
Given this, as Adam as often pointed out, I thought it would be nice to remind you all that this list can be considered another resource in your toolbox.

While we've fallen out of shape in terms of meetings, I think that the list still offers a lot of value in terms of seeing out help/advice/redirection.

Some of you might also be interested in attending:

http://www.yapceurope2008.org/ye2008/

Raf