[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Jacqui Caren Jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 14 04:39:07 PDT 2008

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) wrote:
> [...]

Let me know when you want me to try once more.

I run my own mailserver, so can watch the logs while testing to see any
SMTP related errors that may reach me.

Note that I use twiki at work and although this was configured by
someone else, I remember it took a few goes to get configuration correct
- such as getting the MAIL From to include the correct tld when talking
to our company mailgate.

I am *really* swamped right now, as in roughly a week behind schedule
but assuming I get back on track later next week, give me a 'shout' and
I will compare our work config with yours if that will help.

If you want to have a look at a moin install, email off list and I will
point you to my home install - much cruder than twiki but runs on my
seriously underpowered home gateway.
It took me old two hours to get moin up and running.
It too another two hours to get the majority of the static content in
and the calenders/notices up and populated.

Jacqui