[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Thu Mar 13 07:02:27 PDT 2008

Hmm.. Might need some advice on my configuration.

I'll have a look when I get home tonight.  I was able to setup my own
user account, however this was on the same server.

Will check it out tonight.

Thanks for the feedback.

Raf