[Thamesvalley-pm] Hants Surry LUG meeting

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Wed Mar 5 06:08:23 PST 2008

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, however I'm happy for you to
fly the flag for tvpm.
See if you can gauge the water and find out if there is interest in our
running a parallel perl thread at their events?

>From 0 meetings to meetings can't be a bad thing.

Rafiq Ismail
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Bank Street | Canary Wharf | Floor 12
London, E14 4AD
Phone: +44 20 7677-2923