[Thamesvalley-pm] TVPM turns one year old! (was: Re: Social meetup)

Gemmail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Thu Jun 5 02:21:02 PDT 2008

In attending to moderator requests, I just noticed that TVPM will be turning 1 year old on 14th June.
Although, my baby is likely to show up at any time now, I figure that it would still be good to get the rest of the group together for a social.

Would anyone like to wear the mantel of our "PM Responsible for Socials?"  Lance, perhaps you'd be up for this?  Given our frequency of meetings, it shouldn't be too big a responsibility, if you have the time?

I can't guarantee my own attendance, but will try my best to make it.  Our Frapper map ( http://s5h.net/u?ba4 ) seems to show TVPM's most northerly member as being in Belfast and most southerly in Rio De Janerio; so I propose that we meet somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic?  Or somewhere along the railway line going from Maidenhead to Oxford?  Preferred dates?

Cheers,

Raf