[Thamesvalley-pm] O'REILLY UK User Group Program

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Wed Feb 27 12:26:50 PST 2008

On Tuesday 26 Feb 2008, Lance Wicks wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> would you consider it a good intro text for someone just getting
> started with testing?
> I am at the stage where I am starting to write basic tests with
> test::more

Yes, it is an excellent book. It's one of those "I wish I'd bought it earlier"
books. Nothing is perfect but it is worth buying. See my previous review:

http://www.debian-administration.org/users/ajt/weblog/104

and someone else's review:

http://edinburgh.pm.org/book-reviews/perl-testing-developers-notebook.html

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The animals are not as stupid as one thinks - they have neither
doctors nor lawyers.
    -- L Doquier