[Thamesvalley-pm] Venues?

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Fri Sep 7 14:28:34 PDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 21:21:59 +0100, Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:

: I'll be giving my Perl Intro talk again, in fact. I think that Perl BOF
: events at LUGs is a good idea. There is the Oxford, Surrey, Hampshire
: and Berkshire LUGs to gate-crash.

There's no Berkshire LUG that I'm aware of, but SCLUG (the Silicon
Corridor LUG -- don't blame me...) meets in the Back of Beyond on the
second Wednesday of the month (ie, next week) at 1930 until closing time.

The pub is roughly
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=back+of+beyond,+reading&ie=UTF8&ll=51.454702,-0.964737&spn=0.007769,0.023518&z=16&om=1>
here.

Feel free to gatecrash.  You'd be most welcome.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.