[Thamesvalley-pm] Next Meeting?

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon Sep 3 09:34:00 PDT 2007

Directions are provided in:

http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/thamesvalley-pm/2007-July/000044.html

Once we have sufficient interest.. I'll seek out confirmation of the
venue.

Speakers, please come forward.  Adam?

Raf

________________________________

	From: thamesvalley-pm-bounces+rafiq.ismail=ms.com at pm.org
[mailto:thamesvalley-pm-bounces+rafiq.ismail=ms.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of
Will Hawes
	Sent: 03 September 2007 17:01
	To: ThamesValley Perl Mongers
	Subject: Re: [Thamesvalley-pm] Next Meeting?

	Hi everyone, I'm new to the list and would like to attend if
possible. Where is the venue?

	On 03/09/07, Ismail, Rafiq (IT) < Rafiq.Ismail at morganstanley.com
<mailto:Rafiq.Ismail at morganstanley.com> > wrote:

		Friday, 21st September?

		If we can have a show of interest I'll drop a mail to
our venue.

		Btw, has anyone managed to prospect any other venues in
the region?

		Regards,

		Raf

ms.com at pm.org <mailto:ms.com at pm.org>