[Thamesvalley-pm] [ANNOUNCE] Meeting #0.0 on 10th July 2007

Raf tvpm at dreamthought.com
Tue Jun 26 02:33:23 PDT 2007

I've booked the facilities from 18:30 to 21:00.  I'm hoping that we can
aim for a two hour window from 18:30 to 20:30.  We should have a wired
connection for who ever is presenting.

Rough Agenda:

1) Welcome <=5 mins
2) MWB Welcome ( A word from our sponsor ) <=3 mins
3) Adam's Intro to Perl
4) Quick over view of using Flickr::API to manage attribution to composite
images - Jeet and Myself
5) Chad on his mod-perl site: www.FamilyHistoryOnline.net
6) Lightening talk on using the EPIC IDE for Perl.
7) Anyone else want to deliver something?
8) Introductions at pub next door.

We can save try to push any outstanding talks forward to the following
week, if we run out of time.

The building is serviced by #4 and #6 busses from Reading station.  It's
also walkable from 51/52 busses.  We're also right next to Junction 11 (i
think?) on the M4.  Wil - our sponsor - said that he'd provide us with a
url which has more complete instructions on getting here.

This might do for the time being:
> Venue:
> http://www.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&q=mwb&near=Reading&radius=0.0&cd=1&cid=51454953,-969177,13724929318771817041&li=lmd
> Time: 18:30 - 20:30