[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

Dr Adam J Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Thu Jun 21 08:01:07 PDT 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 at 01:57:02PM +0100, Raf wrote:
> I figured that it would be nice to start thinking about our first meeting.
> I know that someone had an issue with 4th July, so I'd like to take a vote
> of convenient days of the week?  We can try to standardise:
>
> [Mon] +1
> [Tue] +1
> [Wed] +1
> [Thurs] +1
> [Fri] +1

I don't mind any day but I can't make the start of July as I'll be
fighting the midges and rain in Scotland... I've got commitments most
days, but for a technical meeting with enough warning I can usually
escape.

If we manage to get as far as a decent sized London Perl Workshop
meeting, that would need to a be a Saturday for there to be enough
time to fit it all in.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux users hate mixed case names, yet Linux supports it.
Windows users love mixed case names, but Windows doesn't support it.
	-- Andrew Tridgell