[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

Susan Spence (sspence) sspence at cisco.com
Thu Jun 21 06:51:16 PDT 2007

Greetings,

London.pm has a longstanding tradition of holding social meetings on
Thursdays. Given the relative proximity of the 2 groups it might be good
to avoid having meetings on the same day of the week. Then again, there
might not be that much overlap in membership so maybe it doesn't matter.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my preferred days, but for a different
reason. I spend time in the office every 2 to 3 weeks, and tend to be
around in the middle of the week. I work in Feltham normally, but a PM
meeting in Reading would give me an excuse to spend time at our offices
there.

[Tue] +1
[Wed] +1

-sue