[Thamesvalley-pm] Welcome!

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Sat Jun 16 00:58:09 PDT 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 14:05, Raf wrote:
> Greetings From Reading!
> * Adam - I'd like to renew my invitation for you to deliver your
> introductory talk at our first meeting.  I hope you can make it?

Can't make 4 July as we're on holiday... The offer of the talk still stands
though.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The problem with cruel and unusual punishment is that you have to keep
being creative.  For example, some may call it cruel and unusual to turn
a spammer into spam, but by the time you feed the hundredth into the
woodchipper it's become quite usual.
    -- Anthony de Boer in the Monastery