[Thamesvalley-pm] Various things

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Fri Jun 15 09:43:07 PDT 2007

Hello again,

1) I will spread the news of the PM to my local LUGs, I know that people there
are interested.

2) I volunteer to give a very basic introductory talk should it be required.
I'm also prepared to give a more advanced talk about using Perl and SAP R/3
in an enterprise environment.

3) With YAPCs going on, we should invite people to use us as a practice venue
or a place to repeate their talk for those of us that couldn't make the YAPC.

4) Has anyone use IO::Capture::Stderr in anger? I'm getting problems on Perl56
systems.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice.
    -- Richard Bos's corollary