[Thamesvalley-pm] Tap... Tap...

Chad Hanna chad at chadhanna.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 03:14:57 PDT 2007

Dave Cross wrote:
> Actually, I hadn't. But I have now.
>
> Dave...

Yes, you have :-)

I must admit that replying to the list seems more natural to me.

I'm looking forward to supporting thamesvalley.pm - I almost went to a
London.pm meeting in Milton Keynes last year but things didn't quite
come together - so this is very welcome. I enjoyed December's London
Perl Workshop and the event at the BBC (thank you Dave). Very helpful in
judging how much I know and how much I still need to learn.

I've been using Perl since 1995 when I persuaded someone to go for a new
web site instead of a Fido based bulletin board. Since then I worked in
Bioinformatics and since 2002 on a mod-perl based genealogy web site
that now seems to be coming to the end of its life (moving to a
websphere-based system.)

Chad

--
Chad Hanna