[Thamesvalley-pm] Directions

ed ed-pm at s5h.net
Tue Jul 10 05:12:52 PDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:50:00 +0100
Fred Youhanaie <fly at anydata.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Raf,
>
> > http://servicedoffices.mwbex.com/serviced-office/reading.html#mapWrapper
> >
> > Please let me me know if you have any other questions.
>
> The web page says "Parking available on request." Is this the case
> for evenings too?

http://s5h.net/u?9f
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=RG2+0TD&ie=UTF8&ll=51.419941,-0.974101&spn=0.001024,0.00203&t=k&z=19&om=1

I'm going to risk parking in that large area behind the offices.

--
The 2400 Baud Modem to the Netapp is blown because of All your base are
belong to us. Pac Bell is required to go to a mandatory meeting to be