[Thamesvalley-pm] PGP keysigning

Dr Adam J Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Tue Jul 10 02:40:12 PDT 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 at 03:43:44PM +0100, Ian Dickinson wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone is interested in doing PGP keysigning at the first
> (or subsequent) meeting(s).
>
> If so, we could do it formally with a meeting key and keyring etc, or just
> ad-hoc - either way bring a batch of printed key fingerprints and a photo id.
>
> If folks would like the formal method, I'm happy to co-ordinate, subject to
> being able to attend.
>
> Otherwise, search me out and I'm happy to cross-sign with anyone that wishes.

Yes, I'll be bringing my passport and some printed out keys, I use my
LUG method: http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints/KeySigning
which I find works well.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The problem with cruel and unusual punishment is that you have to keep
being creative.  For example, some may call it cruel and unusual to turn
a spammer into spam, but by the time you feed the hundredth into the
woodchipper it's become quite usual.
    -- Anthony de Boer in the Monastery