[Tampa-pm] Positions available?

Lou Trenka loutrenka at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 07:16:11 PST 2006

Hi All,

      I recently found your Tampa.pm group  online and decided to contact you as I am currently looking to relocate to the Tampa  area and have been searching for available Perl related jobs.  I  have nearly 6 years of experience having done quite a bit of my work  programming applications in Perl in a web based environment.    I wanted to ask for your advice or ideas on where I might be best  directed to finding any local companies or positions that may be worth  looking into.  I'd really appreciate any information you can give me.

  Thanks,

  Lou