[SPUG-Workers] upcoming meeting

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Mar 14 14:57:07 PDT 2007

I can't believe this much time has already passed. Where the heck have I
been?

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Colin Meyer wrote:

> Ingy has offered to give a take about the new Kwiki. Ingy, can you
> confirm that you'll talk on this coming Tuesday? Thanks. :)

Yay! I'm looking forward to this.

> ... the initial excitement about an automated tool for announcements has
> dwindled slightly. But I feel that it could still be pretty easily
> accomplished. If we can get a svn repo and some irc goodness going, then
> we can pretty easily have virtual meetings to get things cooking.

Okay, I turned a blind eye to my work and smacked some rocks together
behind me and managed to light a small fire under my butt. I've got an
initial trac environment up and running at http://trac.seattleperl.org/
Those wise in the ways of trac-admin and good ways to configure the
project, your advice is welcome. There's a subversion repository attached
but not exposed yet. It'll show up on http://svn.seattleperl.org/ at some
point. Would anyone care to debate http vs https for authenticated access
to the SVN repository (for write permission)? I normally just use https,
but I'm wondering if this is worth the effort of setting it up (getting
the IP address, making a cert, putting the config into apache, etc.).
Alternately, I could drop it behind an existing domain name that I already
run SSL for (secure.addnorya.com). Speaking of which, that cert is
expired... bah.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.