[SPUG-Workers] February presentations filled

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:17:51 PST 2006

On 2/18/06, Andrew Sweger <andrew at sweger.net> wrote:
> We're blurbless and Duane's running an independent SPUG program.

i totally dropped these blurbs from my list. sorry, folks.

also, some bad news, i have to back out of tomorrow's meeting, as my
wife gave me the flu as a late valentine's day gift. i've been out of
comission since saturday, with no end in sight. maybe duane can fill
in?

sorry for the late cancellation. i'll be happy to present at the
following meeting, if requested.
~jerry