[SPUG-Workers] February presentations filled

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Jan 26 19:56:05 PST 2006

Looks like we have presentations for Feb. Jerry Gay on testing + parrot
and Geoffrey Grosenbach on Ruby on Rails. I think they're subscribed to
this list as well.

Jerry, Geoffrey:

We need suitable blurbs and bios for advertising, please. The sooner, the
better. If anyone else bumps into these two, twist their arms. K'thx.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.