[SPUG-Workers] 21 Feb 2006

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jan 23 12:20:58 PST 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Craig Simmons wrote:

> Did we want to have it at Whitepages.com again?

Yes, please. I've been hearing positive feedback about the location and
turnout is great. We really appreciate the support you have provided.

> Some people suggested we hold it a little later than 6:30PM as well -
> That's fine too, just let me know what time.

I'm partial to the 7-9 time. But I want to hear what other folks think
(speak up, y'all).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.