SPUG: February 2017 Meetup?

Jeff Almeida jeff.d.almeida at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:01:51 PST 2017

I should point out that the 3rd Tuesday in February is the day after a
holiday weekend and during mid-winter break for many local school
districts, i.e. it may be a poor choice for our first meeting in years, in
terms of gauging demand for possible future turnout. :D

Shaun, that I used the phrase "first meeting in years" should fill-in the
answer to other question you posed.

Historically, regrouping has revolved around having a major non-local
figure in the Perl community in town and offering to present. For those of
us who work on the Eastside, that represents a big enough draw to get us
Downtown at 6 on a Tuesday.... :D

cheers,
Jeff