SPUG: Is this organization still alive??

C.J. Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Aug 8 12:33:27 PDT 2017

Hello John,

I imagine we're still alive!

I was actually just looking for a course for my ladyfriend.  I bought her a
copy of merlyn's book and have been guiding as I can, but it would be great
to have a real live course with real live humans to send her to.

I assume you meant to say "teach" and not "reach," no?  If I misunderstood,
please disregard all but "we're not dead yet!"

Cheers,

C.J.