SPUG: Meeting in September?

Brian Tremblay webmaster at tsmchughs.com
Sat Apr 23 02:23:53 PDT 2016

On 4/22/16 12:38 PM, Mark Swayne wrote:
> If we want a downtown Seattle meeting space, I can probably get $work
> to host a meeting

I too can probably $work to host a meeting, though for me

$work = T.S. McHugh's (lower Queen Anne)

It's a big restaurant, so we could probably give you a room. But of
course it is not a work environment, it would be a bit more beer and
computing session. We do have public wi-fi, and a large screen projector
that can take a computer monitor as its input. (I think HDMI and
composite, possibly others).

> I've been doing some playing about with Perl6, we could do some sort
> of Perl6 learn-athon
>
> It isn't Perl, but I've been doing a bunch of Angular 2 stuff and
> could present on that.

I'd be interested in either of those. And there's at least one regular
who might attend. She works mostly in C, but she's done stuff in
Angular, too.

--
Brian Tremblay