SPUG: Meeting in September?

Tina Müller cpan2 at tinita.de
Thu Apr 21 09:07:20 PDT 2016

Hi Chad,

now I think I have to ask my boss to extend my vacation for another week ;-)

I can play a *little* bit guitar, but wouldn't call myself a musician ;-)
The places sound interesting. I love concerts in small clubs.

And maybe one night in the Marqueen would be nice =)

I know I have a remote relative in Seattle, but we aren't really
in contact and I haven't reched her yet, so I'm searching for not too expensive
places for now.

Thanks for your offer for staying at your place, I might get back to
that.

> OH and I forgot to mention, Vancouver is so awesome, and I have a colleague
> who can tell you all about it. She's from Vancouver. I've only been once,
> but holy crap you're gonna have a blast. I did. I'll go ask her if I can
> put you guys in touch.

That would be awesome!

I'll follow up off the list.

Thanks!