SPUG: Meeting in September?

Jeff Almeida jeff.d.almeida at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:30:47 PDT 2016

a/k/a the one someone from Berlin was reasonably likely to have heard of.
The "suburb of Portland on the Washington side of the river," while
technically named correctly (after Fort Vancouver, nearby), is misleading
enough (at least, it was for me when I was a single-digit child) to merit a
rebranding campaign in all likelihood. :D

In the "slightly less offtopic"  category, this thread was the first I
heard of Black Lodge Research; any other maker/hacker/tiny-office kind of
spaces on the Eastside anyone would like to speak up for? (I have been
toying with getting one to free up more of my house, but the best bet I
have now is in Lynnwood).

cheers
Jeff :)