SPUG: LOPSA Cascadia IT Conference CFP

Atom Powers atom.powers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:51:42 PST 2015

LOPSA Cascadia IT Conference
Call for Presenters is open at http://casitconf.org/casitconf16/cfp/

You saw many excellent talks and learned a lot at LinuxFest Northwest,
LinuxCon, and SeaGL. We invite you to share your experiences with your
fellows in Seattle in March.

LOPSA Cascadia is a small regional conference here in Seattle where you can
teach and learn from Grey Beards and PFYs and everybody in between. Come
and tell us about how that great insight you had at SeaGL improved your
team. Teach a class about how to implement some great technology you
learned about at LinuxFest.

Our goal is to advance the practice of systems and network administration
through teaching and training. Become a better
Systems/Network/Storage/DevOps Administrator at LOPSA Cascadia through
teaching, presenting, and talking with other.
--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--