SPUG: LOPSA Cascadia IT Conference CFP Reminder

Atom Powers atom.powers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:35:34 PST 2015

LOPSA Cascadia IT Conference
Call for Participation is open at http://casitconf.org/casitconf16/cfp/
Submit by 2016-01-01.

LOPSA Cascadia is amazing because of your participation. We want you
to have an amazing presentation and we want to have the most amazing
conference.

We understand that during the weeks before Christmas you have better
things to do than write up a conference proposal so we have extended
the deadline out to the end of the year.

Don't worry about having the perfect proposal. Scribble something on
the back of a napkin and throw it our way. We are here to provide
learning opportunities for all participants and attendees.

LOPSA Cascadia is a regional conference here in Seattle where you can
teach and learn from Grey Beards and PFYs and everybody in between.
Come and tell us about how that great insight you had at SeaGL
improved your team. Teach a class about how to implement some great
technology you learned about at LinuxFest.

Our goal is to advance the practice of systems and network
administration through teaching and training. Become a better
Systems/Network/Storage/DevOps Administrator at LOPSA Cascadia through
teaching, presenting, and talking with other.

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--