SPUG: Randal Schwartz visiting Seattle, one night only!

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Aug 4 19:21:28 PDT 2014

To the remaining few at the dead spug-list:

Randal Schwartz, aka merlyn, of Schwartzian Transform and JAPH fame is
stopping by -- here, I'll let him say it:

    https://plus.google.com/105487854388646525021/posts/McHUt9aLVNw

    To my Seattle friends: I'll be in a hotel on Queen Anne hill the evening
    of the 23rd of August, in preparation for my next cruise. I'm thinking of
    having a meetup in one of the adjacent bars, say from 7:30 to 10pm or so.
    Is anyone interested, and possibly have a suggestion for which venue in
    that area would be best?

    Also, if anyone knows how to reach the Seattle Perl Group... the website
    looks dead and the mailing list is missing, so I'm guessing the group is
    also gone, but I'd love to hear otherwise.

>From the thread there, it looks like the venue will be the Triumph Bar:

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/triumph-bar-seattle

SPUG is dead. Long live SPUG.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.