SPUG: SPUG Meeting May 15 2012 - The Good, The Bad, and The SPUGly

Augustina Blair augustinablair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:50:23 PDT 2012

Unless I hear differently, I haven't gotten any confirmation regarding
anyone actually presenting so this will be a social SPUG. Florian
Ragwitz (rafl) is in town and will be dropping by to join us for a
bit! So come on out for beers and Perls and more beers!

If anyone wants to present something, let me know so we can coordinate
building access etc and I can update this announcement.