SPUG: rejecting PERL applicants?

Craig Steffler seaperldev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:24:16 PDT 2012

OMG, are we nerds or what. Talking 2 hours about the capitalisation of a 4
letter proper noun. We haven't even gotten into modperl, JavaScript, or
RegEx.

Curious, is there a talk planned for this month?
Is anyone interested in Perl Dancer?

--
Craig Steffler
425-433-8482

- The Floppy Disk Icon means "save" for a whole generation of people who
have never seen one. -- Scott Hanselman -