SPUG: rejecting PERL applicants?

Craig Steffler seaperldev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:21:07 PDT 2012

My question would be why is everyone shouting?
Sounds like they maybe have an inferiority complex.
Maybe they've been around Ruby on Rails too much.
They tend to use ROR or maybe that's just recruiters.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Mark Mertel <mark.mertel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ...it would be better than if they spelled it JAVA
>
> ---
> Mark Mertel
> mark.mertel at yahoo.com

Craig Steffler
425-433-8482
Sr. Software Engineer - Perl/Ruby on Rails/PHP

- The Floppy Disk Icon means "save" for a whole generation of people who
have never seen one. -- Scott Hanselman -